Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Craftmas

As a teacher, one of the few perks you get are wonderful holiday breaks.  This year, I decided that I was going to spend that free time exploring some of the amazing crafts I constantly see on Pinterest.

I know you've seen them.

One such craft, I turned into a gift for my dad.....

Reinbeers.

Once I got that out of my system, I started on the craft I had been DYING to try....T-Shirt Necklaces.  These little babies are SO MUCH FUN and SO EASY TO MAKE.  All you have to do is take a look at this tutorial from Connie at This Old Dress, and get to makin'!!

Check out my "crafty-ness" below!!


 It began with this simple yellow, grey, and white...











Then came a braided "school-colors"....


And then the REAL FUN BEGAN!! 


This beautiful long teal....

The lovely pink.  Isn't that stone to die for???

And the braided turquoise!!

Doesn't it look sassy on???

So much fun!!
 I am sorry to see my "craftmas" come to an end...but I am kind of excited about this new "holiday tradition"
I've created for myself!!  I wonder what I am going to make next year????

No comments: