Monday, December 12, 2011

December Birchbox

I learned about Birchbox from Kate over at The Small Things Blog, and it truly is the BEST $10 I spend each month.  In fact, I've had such fun with my Birchbox, I bought my best friend Casey a three month subscription for Christmas.  I can't wait for her to get her first box! 

If you don't know about Birchbox, it's a monthly subscription service where you receive deluxe beauty samples.  These samples are fabulous if you've been dying to try something new, or if you need tiny packages for travel.  This month's box was super exciting:


Of my samples, I'm most excited about trying the Jouer Moisturizing Lip Gloss in Birchbox Pink (I got a Jouer Lip Enhancer last month and LOVED IT), and the POREfessional pore minimizing primer from Benefit.

Does Birchbox sound fun to you?  Check them out here!

1 comment:

Casey said...

Sooooo excited to get my box! Thank you, thank you!! I've been noticing that all kinds of people have jumped on the BirchBox wagon these days!