Monday, February 20, 2012

February Birchbox

This month's Birchbox arrived just in time for Valentine's Day, so it was nice to have a fun "present" to open.  However, I do have to say I am a little disappointed in this month's box.....

My box this month included a tinted moisturizer from Jouer (I've grown to really like their products), a daily exfoliant from Dermologica (I LOVE Dermalogica, and I have used this exfoliant before, and it is really nice), some whitenening rinse, a Benta Berry moisturizing face cream, and....wait for it....

THESE Polka Dot Lip Tattoos:

Now, I have never used these before, but I have seen them and wondered about them in the Ulta Store.  However, the whole reason I never bought them was because I couldn't figure out WHERE IN THE WORLD I would EVER wear these!!  I mean, Halloween only comes 1 time a year, and I have THREE of these suckers. 

So, I ask you dear readers.....

Have any of you ever seen these or used these?  Do you have any suggestions?


If I do get brave enough, I'll be sure to post a pic.  In the mean time, did anyone else get something fun in their Birchbox this month??

No comments: