Monday, February 6, 2012

The Power of Five

Today I am linking up with Jessica from Lovely Little Things.

Lovely Little Things

Last week's task was:

List five things that you love about yourself.

I knew this was going to be hard, and it was!! 
But, after lots of contemplation, here's my list:

1.  I love my sense of humor.  Laughter is always the best medicine.
2.  I love how I can strike up a conversation with just about anyone.  My friend Robin always comments about how strangers LOVE to talk to me.
3.  I love that I make a difference in the lives of 60+ high school students every day....even without trying.
4.  I love the way my eyes change color depending on my mood.  It kind of makes me "mysterious."
5.  I love that I have an amazing brother, and even more amazing parents.  They truly are my strength, and I am blessed to have them in my life.

Thanks Jessica for another FABULOUS task!

Check out Lovely Little Things Blog to see what's in store for next week's "Smell The Roses!"

5 comments:

Marissa said...

Hi Shea! I came across your blog today through "Smell the Roses". I am in school right now getting my degree in Spanish - Secondary Ed. I cannot wait to teach & love being an inspiration to kids around me! Kudos girl! :-)

Shea-Shea said...

Congrats on getting your degree!! Teaching high school is not for the faint of heart - but it can be very rewarding. I hope you enjoy it once you get in the classroom....we need good teachers!

Alyssa said...

I would say I love my sense of humor too! Love your list!

Jess said...

Thank you so, so much for linking up :)
Means so much to me!
Confession: super jealous of your #2...my boyfriend is like that and I wish I was!

Hope you had a lovely Monday, girl!
xo

Shea Crystal said...

Hey same-name!! :)

I tagged you in my blog! Tag!

You're it!

http://notsoclishea.blogspot.com/2012/02/random-eleven.html